Pages

Floating Vertical Bar With Share Buttons widget

BSNL 3G Plans-BSNL 3G Data Card Services – Speed, Price and Details -BSNL 3G Data Card Services

Today, I went to BSNL in-order to change my broadband plan and then I’ve seen the attractive BSNL 3G Data Card advertising posters. Wow! This BSNL 3G data card seems quite interesting. It’s available in both prepaid and postpaid plans. In this upcoming festival season, they’re offering attractive 3G unlimited plans. You can use BSNL 3G data cards to access internet at anytime and from anywhere. This BSNL 3G data card can give you the speed from 3.6 Mbps to 7.2 Mbps for some devices.
BSNL 3G data card Festival Offer Ad 1 1 BSNL 3G Data Card Services   Speed, Price and Details
BSNL 3G Postpaid plan details:
3g postpaid data plans BSNL 3G Data Card Services   Speed, Price and Details
BSNL 3G Prepaid plan details:
BSNL 3g prepaid data plans BSNL 3G Data Card Services   Speed, Price and Details
Personally, I feel very good with the technology improvement however I think they’re too expensive. I hope, they’ll be cheap very soon so that more people will buy them and take advantage of such a giant networks. My next post will be comparison between all leading 3G USB cards so keep reading.
Source: http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/3G/3GHomepage.htm